The scope of the Symposium will cover:
- Nonequilibrium systems with large fluctuations and strong correlations
- Stochastic and quantum thermodynamics
- Fluctuation relations and large deviation theory
- Decoherence, chaos and quantum-classical correspondence
- Diffusive processes and weak ergodicity breaking
- Fluctuation-dissipation relation in fluids, granular media, nano- and biological-systems
- Active matter, collective phenomena in living systems
- Nonlinear dynamics and turbulence
- Complex networks
- Simulations and modeling in polymer physics and soft matter
- New frontiers in contemporary statistical physics Interdisciplinary applications
The symposium will take place in Zakopane located in Polish mountains.
Abstract (oral or poster presentation) submission till 30 June 2018. Information about acceptance will be send till 15 July 2018.
early registration (payment till 30 June 2018): 360 EUR (1500 PLN)
regular registration: (payment till 31 July 2018) 400 EUR (1700 PLN)
PhD students: 240/310 EUR (early/regular) 1000/1300 PLN (early/regular)
accompanying person: 260 EUR (1100 PLN)
Conference fee covers accomodation in 2 person room, alimentation, conference materials, and excursion. Additional fee for accomodation in a single room is 50 EUR (200 PLN)
The payment is required via bank transfer only:
Bank Pekao S.A.
Account holder: KONTO WYDZIALOWE WFAIS
Address: ul. prof. S. Lojasiewicza 11, 30-348 Krakow
IBAN code: PL07 1240 4722 1111 0000 4855 9692
SWIFT CODE: PKOPPLPW
with reference to: "31MSS Last Name"
In case of foreign transfer please use SEPA (within EU) or OUR option (outside EU) - bank charges are to be covered by the participant.